WHAT IS HUMAN
The traditional idea of the family is dissolving more and more in favour of various forms of appearance. Families are becoming more complex and reflect the complex world. We understand family* as a group of people (and other living beings) who are socially and emotionally (and/or genetically and/or legally) connected and responsible to each other, as a social construct that is designed for the long term, that acknowledges and endures difference. We sit together at a table, we zoom in, we zoom out, we become part of a larger community, we get into contact with people of different experiences and value systems and we experience EMPATHY a skill that is radically necessary in such a complex world.
20. March 2020, 19h, PREMIERE, Kaserne Basel - POSTPONED!
21. March 2020, 19h, Kaserne Basel - POSTPONED!
22. March 2020, 17h, Kaserne Basel - POSTPONED!
23. March 2020, 19h, Kaserne Basel - POSTPONED!
24. March 2020, 19h, Kaserne Basel - POSTPONED!